Tuesday 29 March 2011

F1 Visa Interview with Backlogs, low GRE / TOEFL









F1 Visa Interview with Backlogs, low GRE / TOEFL
 
Some of the students attend visa interview with backlogs, low GRE/TOEFL/GMAT scores. And a question in their mind is -
Will Visa Officer approve my visa with low performance in Acadamics and test scores?
The answer is YES if you have a supporting reason.
Here is a sample visa interview of a Spring 2011 student who had 21 backlogs, 900 GRE and 65 TOEFL.
Show a Strong reason for Low Adadamic percentage, GRE, TOEFL
What all matters is Confidence in your answering, eye contact, smile. And not your GRE/TOEFL/ Acads.
 

VO:Hello
ME:hello sir good morning,how are u?
VO:(looking at computer and busy in typing something) fine. How abut u?
ME:me too fine Sir.
VO:which year passout and whats your over all %
ME:2010, 65% Sir.
VO:can you pass me ur consolidated and individual transcripts.
ME:sure sir..( passed the whole heap.. 8 semesters, consolidated, degree, gre, tofel, but he didn’t see any)
 
VO:(still busy in typing something) how many back logs
ME: i have 21 backlogs sir..
VO:what went wrong?
ME:sir, I am a national level sports player. I have been representing my college in zonal and inter zonal level sports and played even in university level.. so i couldn’t balance my studies, but at the end i set my priorities right and got 82% in my 7th sem and 89% in my 8th sem.(TOOK ALL CERTIFICATES WITH ME)
VO:(smiled),so how are u planning to fund your studies?
ME:my parents will support me. they are working in XXXX company. and i have a bank loan too.. to be in the safer side.
VO:smiled..i am granting your visa..all the best. u’ll get ur visa in 3 days
ME:(after the word visa.. i couldn’t hear anything outta excitement he he)pardon me sir.
VO:(smiled) u will get ur visa.
ME:thank you so very much sir.



For Consultancy Servise Please Visit 
krishnaoverseas.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment