Friday 8 July 2011

visa experiences......3


Hitesh Reddy
Hi guys got my visa,
University of North Texas.
HYD consulate,
Approved,
Date:6jully,
Here Are Questions which Visa officer asked me:
1. Whats ur UG%?
2.Whats ur GRE Score?
3.Why this university?
4.Whats your Father?

And guys my interview may not be so interesting but i wanna post the experience of some other person ,go through this interview it is funny and might help you even.

Person:Good Morning Sir,
Vo:Good Morning,Pass your Documents.
Person : Yea , Definitely
Vo: What your UG %?
Person:XX( Some where Between 50-60)
Vo:How Many Backlogs?
Person:Quite a bit more Sir
Vo:How many Man?
Person:Quite a many Sir
Vo:Don't try to act smart, Tel me Exactly how many F you have in your Memo's.
Person:XX(Double Figure).
Vo:Sorry Sir , i cant issue visa to you. (Pushing the documents outside).
Person:Sir, I wanna tell you some thing please allow me,
Vo:Ok go on.
Person:Sir, I was a good student till my inter and in my undergrad i fell in love with a girl, And She bluffed me, And i was live in a shock and a kind of mental depression . so i could not concentrate on my studies in my 2,3 years of my undergrad . But i could realize that in my 4 year and i could bounce back in my 4 year and i have cleared all my backlogs. So please give me a chance So that i could really bounce back in to my studies.
Vo: Laughing .............Ok I Issue you the Visa , But i warn you girls "in America are more Smart(intelligent) So be carefull and try to concentrate on your studies ,Dont just try to run behind them".
Person:Thank You Sir , Ill definitely not do that.

This was a real interview in Chennai consulate some 2 years back, I dont say that the words mention above are exactly the same but the concept is exact.

And this Interview tells us one thing that " If your profile is not so good , trying some thing different is not at all a bad idea".And this does not mean that you start arguing with the VO , don't Argue with the visa officer Its Dangerous.

Be Confident and All The Best Guys.



NEXT VISA EXPERIENCE


Date: july 6th
time: 10:00
consulate: hyd
counter no:16
decision: approved...:):)

vo is french beard man......alrdy heard lotz of negitive talks about him.....shocked by seeing him at my counter.....

me: gud mornin officer....
vo:no response...
me: how are u doing....
vo: (with serious face) good...jus pass ur docs....
me:passed d docs.....
vo: passed out year?
me: 2011
vo:ug % ?
me:66.43
vo:backlogs?
me:without backlogs
vo:gre?
me:1050
vo:quant?
me:790
vo:pass ur ug n toefl mark sheets?
me:( tensed becoz i have 15 in speaking)....passed d marksheets with toefl marksheet at last of all memos....
vo:ug project?
me:told 2 lines about ma project and stopped....hez still lookin at ma mark sheets
vo:applications of projects?
me: told sumthing...but hez not in mood to listen...
vo:fathers income?
me:told he is land lord....n income is..XXX lakhs
vo:how much land u have?
me:XXX acers
vo:have loan?
me: no sir...
vo:by lookin at ma i20 .....ur fathers income is 1/4 th of urs fee.....hez not satisfyd with ma funds......i thought hez goin 2 reject me financialy....:(
me : sir ma father has savings abut XX lakhs and im only son for ma parents.....
vo:any other children?
me:2 elder sisters both r married and well settld in india
vo: u have proofs for ur bank balance?
me: yes sir, n gave him bank statement....
vo:after lookin for 40 sec.......
the golden words came from his mouth......im issuing ur visa...u l get in 1 week.......
me: thank u very much sir....told 3 times...
vo: its k

ma university name is not came in our discusion......jus i gave 1 word n straight answers......n maintained eye contact even hez lookin at me very seriously......
b cool n maintain confidence guys....:)
all d best ....:)



NEXT VISA EXPERIENCE




Counter no:12,hyderabad.
i am really blank and was very tired as i waited for 1 hr at counter 3 where a lady was calling old ones first i.e.,visiting visa ones.there are so many visiting visa's so i was made to wait for an hour or so.
At the vi counter.Before me a women with two children is answering vi.'s q's.one of the two little fellows came to me and said hi uncle ,i hadn't responded to that odd greeting.he started punching me ,everybody looked at me and the vi was watching and started to laugh.i took him into arms kissed (he is really cute) him and handed over to his mother.
Her visa is approved

Interivew

i am blank coz of that.forgot all the answers i have prepared.

I gave my documents and was staring at him.even forgot to wish him.

Vo:good morning.how are u?
Me:oh hi good morning sir.fine
vo:which university?
Me:louisiana tech
vo:ug n backlogs
me:71.8 no backlogs sir
vo:gre,toefl
me:1230,99
vo:good scores,visa approved.have a nice day
me: :o






NEXT VISA EXPERIENCE








Stuck up with some works. .sorry for late in posting my exp..
Date: July 5, 2011
Consulate: HYD
Time: 9:00AM
Univ: FIU, MIAMI
Decision: Approved

They allowed me only 15 mins before (at 8:45), After going through security check one of the employee has taken the i20, SEVIS, DS form, HDFC(blue) receipt and stapled to the passport. He guided me to go to counter 7 where my HDFC bar code and above docs are verified. And next moved to counter 8-which is for finger print scanning.

After that they gave me a token no-C52 and told to wait.
Now the real drama starts.. the token no running was C34..it's like a countdown for my future. Finally I was called to counter no: 15.
One young lady guided me to the counter. There was the person like WWF player Stone cold Steve Austin..
I was the third person in the line. First one was for H1 visa-accept and next one was a girl going for Masters-accept. Now my turn..I did not go to the counter till he nodded his head..

VO: Hello there..
Me: Hello there, Good morning sir..(biggggggggggggg smile)
VO: Pass me your documents (all will be stapled to passport, so just the passport)..
Okay which year pass out?(Typing)
Me: 2011
VO: Your UG%( there was a pause for 2 sec as I was expecting different question like why USA..)
He was about to repeat it…..(Typing)
Me: 73% sir..
VO: Any B/L?
Me: Only one, unfortunately due to health concern and cleared it in my next attempt-he nods okay okay fine
VO: GRE and TOEFL(Typing)
Me: 1090 and 95
VO: Quant?(still Typing)
Me: 770
VO: How did you know about FIU?(same)
Me: UG professors, websites and VO interrupted
VO: What is the reason they gave you about FIU which made you choose it?( he stopped typing and left his work and started looking into my eyes)
Me: Sir the program which I have chosen(EE) has very good research facilities and also the course work is flexible….(the same answer everyone gives)..
VO: What does your family work for?(back to his form)
Me: Told about my father and his income..
VO: Any bank loan?
Me: yes sir, xx lacks
VO: Can I have a look at those?
Me: Definitely sir with big smile..
VO: Marks sheets also please..
Me: okay sir(gave them).
VO: checked those and gave them back.
Pause for some time-he was typing..then finallyyyyyyyy
VO: Visa has been approved you can collect it in one week through courier..
Me: Big smile thank you very much sir..
VO: Not a problem, have a nice day gentleman
Was smiling all the way…

Tips:
Common only..
1) Be confident in what you say because I had given him the common answer which everyone gives for Why this Univ?-but he checked my confidence level by looking at me straight into my eyes..
2) From starting (gate) till coming out keep observing the surroundings.
3) Try to be professional (manaki kashtam anuko)- at least act in the embassy.
4) Say thank you to every employee who helps you.
5) Don't try to rush up the words and sentences when VO asks a question, just start slowly by framing up.
Here ends my Visa experience, it was little big :-D












NEXT VISA EXPERIENCE
















my profile is academics 70%. gre 1020 toefl is 85
my university is new jersey institute of technology

actually my counter is 12 but in 13th counter there is no one is there. 13th counter vi asked to come here he is very young like our age.
my interveiw is

vi:whats ur ug %
me: 70%

vi: why this new jersey inst of tech
me: told prepared answer

vi:what .ggdjgakjgkafj ( i didnt get that words)
me : sorry sir

vi: sgaskgjkgfcjasgjk (2nd time also same pblm)
me: sorry sir i cant hear u

vi: this is last time i won't repeat u again (full tensed and heared clearly
"what ur course done in under garduate.
me: bachelors of pharmacy

vi: how will you going pay ur fee
me: my father is my sponser and told abt liquid assets

then he checked the passport and sadi that u will get ur passport within a week.

said thanks to him and came out...........................​...
























NEXT VISA EXPERIENCE
































Hey got my visa :D

Chennai
6th july
Meng for CS
visa approved

ME: good morning mam, how r u?
VO: smiled broadly, fine..
VO: how mant universities did you apply?
ME: 7
VO: how many admits?
ME: 7
VO: WOW, who is sponsoring your education?
ME: Dad, lo.. (she asked me the next question before i completed)
VO: what does he do?
ME: deputy director and ...(again before i completed my answer)
VO: your visa is approved
ME: thank u mam.. :)

I collected my passport by hand at chennai VFS center at 4:00 pm on the same day

No comments:

Post a Comment