Friday 8 July 2011

visa experiences...........6



Hyderabad 08:15 am
Decision: Accepted
VO: A Beautiful Teen. She is really Hot..!!

07:00 Reached Embassy.

07:15 VOs arrived in a convoy. Their vehicles' registrations were something like 77 CC 1 like that and it was written ON CONSULATE DUTY on it.

08:00 Walked to the Embassy Gate.
I asked the profiles of the people standing around me. Everyone has a good profile than me. I was depressed thinking that it would be very hard to get visa if I go with this people. And prayed god that we all shouldnt fall in the same counter.

08:10 Entered the Gate.
F1 VISA student should pass through Q2 lane.
There all our belongings are checked even a belt you are wearing.

08:15 Walked to the building where Interviews are Taken.
I was asked to take out Appointment Letter, SEVIS, DS FORM, HDFC Bank Receipt, i20 and they pinned it to my passport.

08:20 I was made to stand in row and later I was called by an Indian in the counter No:1. His voice was not so audible and he asked me to pass the pinned documents and he entered something seeing that.

08:23 My Pinned documents were taken by the person who pinned them and again I was made to stand in another row for Finger Prints.

08:40 My name was called and my finger prints were taken.
They returned my pinned documents and asked me to wait in a Waiting room.
Actually didnt say to take a token. I have sat there for 5 mins Idly seeing the people who were leaving to Interview when their token numbers are displayed. Understanding my situation a H1 guy said me to go and take the token, pointing to a person over there. But I'm not ready. I went into washroom, practiced for sometime looking into the mirror, made my mind kool - COME ON LETS DO THIS.

08:45 Took Token. It was C20.
Sat there seeing for my tocken number, C13 was called. After 2 mins all the token numbers from C18 to C20 were called to proceed Counter No:12.

08:50 I was shocked that the people with good profiles whom I met at the gate were standing infont of me. Goddd...!! There is no one behind me.
But the VO was beautiful. Very Hot..!! I have forgot why I was there and just enjoying her beauty. While interviewing people she looked at me for a couple of times.
Two people before me were rejected. But I never minded. Simply thinking how beautiful she is..!!
I didnt walked to the counter immediately. I waited for her attention. I took two steps back.
She singled me to come. I showed my confidence in my walk.
Here we go..

Me: Good Morning mam.
Vo: Very good morning sir. Please pass your documents.
Me: How are you mam (Passing the documents)
Vo: I m great. How about you?
Me: I'm Fine. Thank you.
Vo: Do you have Backlogs?
Me: No mam. Zero..!!
Vo: Ohhk.. Which University?
Me: Louisiana Tech.
Vo: Why this University?
Me: I found that the course curriculum matches with the area of my Interest and they have blah blah.. 
said prepared answer
Vo: Ohk.. have you took GRE?
Me: Yes mam. I scored 1100.
Vo: What about Toefl?
Me: it is 101 mam (Little Louder here)
Vo: What is your percentage?
Me: 64% First class with no backlogs (I have stressed this point again)
Vo: Whats your Father?
Me: He is an Electriacl Engineer in BHEL R&D.
Vo:What is...(I interrupted)
Me: His annual Income is 10L
Vo: Do you have a bank loan?
Me: Yes mam. Got sanctioned for Rs.16,37,100.
Vo: Ok Sir, Visa approved and....(I was blank and the background Music started)...
Untill I was said that My visa has been approved, then I came to know that I have been there to get VISA. I forgot to thank her and started to leave.
Walked back to the counter..
Me: Thank you and Belated Happy Independence Day Mam.
Vo: Hehe.. Thank you. bubyee..!!

I dont wanna leave the counter that beautiful she was.... I still remeber her she is damn beautiful..!!

Ohkk.. Just be confident. Be Loud. Maintain Body language.
Please prepare 2 lines answer for every thing. Make it simple and Precised. 
All the best.. :)

NEXT VISA EXPERIENCE

Got my visa :)

Chennai , 7th july, MS Civil Engineering,University of Kansas
Counter 19th

me: good morning sir ( dint listen me )
vo : please give ur docs one by one 
me: sure , hw r u sir ?
vo: doin good , hw abu u ?
me: fine sir 
vo: thats good...(pause for long time )
vo : y this univ?
me: the university has great opportunities for research activities and its related to my areas of interest..
vo : was knodding his head n looking at my provisional certificate....
vo did u get other courses ( i asked once again)
vo : any other admissions?
me : yes sir , i said other admits.......
vo : how u ll fund ur education ?
me : my father is sponsoring me and i have a loan of **lacs...
vo : wats ur family ?
me : my father is working in *** n my mother is home maker..
vo: okay okay
me: starring at him , n he was looking at computer...
vo : okay , u ll have ur visa in a week, have nice stay...
me : thank u sir , have gr8 day:)
vo : thank you.. cheers :)

NEXT VISA EXPERIENCE

Hyderabad 10:30 am
Date : 7th july
Decision: 221g
Me: Good Morning sir.
Vo: Very good morning sir. How r u sir
Me: How are you sir?
Vo: I m great. How about you?
Me: I'm Fine. Thank you.
Vo: Do you have Backlogs?
Me: . just 1
Vo: Ohhk.. Which University?
Me: Louisiana Tech.
Vo: Why this University?
Me: I found that the course curriculum matches with the area of my Interest and they have profesors like blab la he said I don't want abt professors tell me some thing more and I started they have experienced faculty bla bla bal…………... 
Vo: wts ur GRE?
Me: 1000 sir
Vo: What is your percentage?
Me: 75% First class 
Vo: Whats your Father?
Me: He is land lord
Vo: tell me abt ur project?
Me: I started blab la bla…………………….
Vo: typing something in computer and make me to stand for 2min and there a young lady came and talking with vo and he gave me a signal to wait I am standing there like that (thinking in the please come the golden words)then suddenly he ask I want to ask u some more questions
Me: ya sir sure then he gave a slip and said I will mail u a list of questions answer it I said ok and I left the counter

NEXT VISA EXPERIENCE

Hi friends my visa is rejected today please suggest me what to do?
Date : July 7th
Time:8 30 am
Counter no:16
The vo has already rejected 3 girls and a boy with the same reason of gre…
...Vo:how are you maam?
Me:iam fine sir…..good morning!
Vo:good morning…which university?
me:university of Massachusetts
vo:when did you complete your ug?
Me:2011 sir
Vo:what is your ug % ?
me:66 sir
Vo:any back logs?
Me:unfortunately 3
Vo:can you pass on your GRE and TOEFL score cards>
me:sure sir and passed on the reports (gre:1120,toefl:90)
vo:why this university?
Me: sir, I shortlisted some of the universities which offers the research work and coursework with area of my interest and I got to know by contacting some of the seniors that the faculty members are involved in research and professional activities in several major areas of computing such as software engineering of object-oriented systems, formal methods in software design and development, parallel and distributed computing……more over The UMass Dartmouth computer science program is accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission of the ABET,andThe University, which is ranked along with "master's universities,'' retained its top 20 ranking (13th out of 76) among northern public institutions and is once again the only public New England institution in the top 20. 
Vo:k..
He took a white paper marked some thing and told me "iam sorry mam…every thing is fine with you…even though your ugc% was not so great..its gud….but your gre is tooo low so I cannot issue you the visa….

NEXT VISA EXPERIENCE

Hurray!!!i'm done wid my VISA(2nd time) :) 
1st tym-hyd consulate(rejected)
2nd time-chennai(aprooved ):D:D \"D/
Time:11.15AM
Lamar University
Me : Good morning officer. How r u doing 
VO: GM.pass ur docs 
VO: UG % and Backlogs
Me: Told
VO: U were rejected last tyme in hyd. do u know y?
Me: Yes mam. and explained
VO;Whats ur father
Me: told
VO: ok. Your visa is approved and blah blah(i dint understand any thing after approved)

NEXT VISA EXPERIENCE

Hi friends....got my visa approved yesterday...:)
consulate: chennai
time: 8:30
counter no: 18

VO: Hello Mam....!
ME: Hello Sir... Good morning..!

VO: Good morning...pass on ur documents mam...!
ME: Sure sir..passed them

VO: So...y this university?
ME: Top ranked univ..CC suits my area of interest..so on..

VO: What is ur area of interest??
ME: IP- Started with preformulatn n ended with QC, QA...

VO: Your GPA/ %?
ME: told..

VO: Tell me about your project work?
ME: said...sir.. as my college is affiliated to O.U, we don't have projects as such...but attended related conferences and seminars...

VO: How ur gonna sponsor ur degree??
ME: My parents are my sponsors..

VO: What is your father?
ME: told..

VO: ok mam...ur VISA IS APPROVED...ul get it in a weeks time...!
ME: Thanks a lot Sir...! (literally no words to say....:)

iss khushi mein Course completion certificate bhul gayi thi...he called me once again to collect that....:)

ME: thank you sir..!

Actually it was not that much difficult as what i expected...he was a cool VO and issued visas to all the people before me..!

I immensely thank the admin ppl of this community for creating such a nice group which helped me a lot for my VI preparation...and thanks to all those ppl who posted their experiences...! :)

NEXT VISA EXPERIENCE

rejected TODAY 7TH....oly 3 questions asked.....wit in 2 sec came out
1) did u went to abroad ?
2) hw many univ u applied???
3) he asked me y dint u take NPU coll as it s de best anta.......dan wichita state univ ??
im just giving my ans ....suddly he stoped me n said
UR NOT GENUINE SO IM NT APPOVING VISA

NEXT VISA EXPERIENCE

Visa Rejected on 7th july 11:45 AM DELHI
1. Which university and how many admits did u got? 
2. why this univeristy? 
3. Who is ur sponsosrer? 
VO Sorry due to some reasons i cannot issue ur visa ..... :( 
Not my day today .... 
I think vo was not satisfied with why "WHy this university answer?"
Though i was confident in speaking .... But just before me there was a old couple around 80 years of age ... They were not getting anything what was going on?? VO was irritated while taking their interview ... It took almost 10 min ... She was asking something and they were not able to understand .... This may be other point of my rejection i guess. .... ... .. well it all depends on luck ... Will be applying again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment