Friday 8 July 2011

visa experiences......4


Kavitha Tegulla
University : university of houston clear lake
Date : 7th july2011, 9:00am
Counter: 12
Duration: 1min 30 sec
consulate:hyderabad
status :approved
______________________________​__________________________

VO: hello mam

Me: Hi sir, good morning

VO: very gd morning, can i have ur documents plz?

Me: sure sir, passed the documents.

VO: passed out?

Me: april 2011

VO: hmmm.... so whts ur %?

Me: 76% frist class with distinction sir

VO: any backlogs?

Me: no sir

Vo:why did u have low score in gre?

Me:sir my gre and my semester exams were at the same time .so i couldn't gave

my best..

vo:ok..i can understand..

VO: why uhcl?

Me: told.

Vo:who is sponsring you?

Me:my parents sir

Vo:what is ur father and mother ?

Me:told.

Vo : annual income ?

Me:told

Vo:did you take education loan?

Me:yes sir mentioned the amount and also told that

we having a total savings of.______

fixed asserts of _______

VO:then the golden words came, ok mam ur visa has been approved and we will

courier it within a week

Me: thank you sir thank you so much...(told more than 10 times:):):))

**************************
my suggestion : be confident , answer with smile, maintain eye contact..

intially i was very tensed but after i went to the counter it was cool...

no need to worry....




NEXT VISA EXPERIENCE




Got Visa on 6th at hyd cons..

1st of all thanks 2 all who post their experience...they r very helpful..
its my min responsible to post my experience..

me: mng
vo: mng
vo: 2 which uni??
me: george mason
vo: UG %??
me: 74
vo: backlog???
me: 1
vo: in which subject??
me: NA(ECE) in 1st yr
vo: gre and tofel score??
me:1010(740,270) & 103
vo: can u show ur score cards
me: sure sir
vo: y is ur verbal score low??
me: verbal sec is tough..1st few q's in exam r tough..so dis made my score low
vo:what is ur father??
me: lecturer in a govt college
vo: how do u support ur education??
me:income of 12lak, savings of 17lak, loan of 20lak
vo:y dis uni???
me: professors r experienced..course structure is good.. ranked among top 100 uni..
vo: no..i willnot agree.. many uni r good in us..y 2 dis specific uni???
me:(didn't prepare thinked 4 a while) recently american president obama visited gmu 4 a health camp, i read that news in a paper, impressed with dat





NEXT VISA EXPERIENCE






Consulate : Chennai
Date: 6-7-2011
Decision : rejected twice
aged lady:50-60)

me:good moring mam,
vo:good morng,sory for waiting you
me :its ok mam,hoe ru ?
vi:f9,how abt you?
me:f9 mam,
typing something in sys
vo:y ds univ?
me:xxxxxx
vo; vch course?
me: cs in database
typing
vo:your course related to your projt ?
me:s mam
vo: can you xpalin me?
me:xxxxx
vo:can you xpalin me your prjt in detail?
me:xxx its gone for 3 mins .
now vo busy again in typing in sys
vo:can you gimee me ur prjt?
me :sure mam
typing 2mins
vo:who is sponsors you?
me:my father n brother
vo:what ur father n brothe will do?
me:xxxxxx
vo:what xactly your father do ?
me:xxxxxxxx
vo:y ur brother sponsorng you ?
me:xxxxx
typing for 2mins
vo:what is ur ug %?
me:i secured 69.14 vth frist class mam,
vo :do u have any back logs ?
me:s mam,6backlogs
vo:y backlogs?
me:xxxx
typing
vo:can pass your memos?
me:s plz:
vo: busy in checking backlogs ,vo counted all my backlogs
vo:what r the plans after ms?(smile)
me:xxxx at last i vl mary a grl (smile)
now she started laughing loudly
typing again
vo:do u have any siblings in usa?
me :no mam
typing
vo :y did you rejected frist time ?
me: i dont knw xact resaon but i think i felt little bit tensed i think so
she is busy in typing

waitng for golden words but after 2 mins vo said im sry i couldnt give u you visa right now but u have performed well today n i hav mentioned it in d form. "vo said dt from my said i m sayng sry for uuuu"(y she said like dt i dnt knw)

me :thankq mam.have a nice day mam








NEXT VISA EXPERIENCE










Hi friends...
My visa interview was on 6th of july at Chennai consulate
Time: appointment -10:00, visa interview – 10:30
Univ: unomaha

Reached Anna flyover at 8:00 , waited under the tree for 20min, my batch was called
Waited in other line for 20min more, next shifted to other line waited 30m
Gave token no as N385, moved inside, suddenly Chennai climate changed too cool... :p
Went to counter 6, submitted provisional, toefl, gre, ds form, app-letter, sevis, passport, nxt moved to c-12 for fingerprints ...waiting waiting waiting ......

Moved to other building

Watching the screen carefully...
N385- window 16

A BEAUTIFUL American white fat lady( aunty) is VO

VI: gm
Me: gm madam..
VI: ahdjhasofsdvnmndsjv( couldn't hear)
Me: blah blah( said abt col)
VI: admits?
Me: 4
VI: y Nebraska?
Me: blah blah blah.....

Then she gave a beautiful smile at me.....
Till this time we haven't have a look at each other( xecpt while saying GM)

VI: Sponsors ?
Me: my fath.....( actually want to say my father is sponsoring me, along with that i got A schrshp frm uni, and a loan fr 15laks)
VI: whats ur father?
Me: said
VI: annual income?
Me: 7.5laks

Typing................

U r visa is app....
Nt listend just said thanku thanku mam...run out Of consulate in 10 sec...and
Had a dance in front of consulate.....
e jajanaka jajanaka....














NEXT VISA EXPERIENCE


















University : wichita state university, Kansas
Date : 7th july2011, 8.45 am
Counter: 14
Duration: 1min 2sec
******************************​**

VO: Hai

Me: Hai, good morning

VO: very gd morning, can i have ur documents plz?

Me: sure sir, passed the documents.

VO: so wichita state university? why only this university?

Me: sir, the course structure which i was having in my mind was the same
i found in university...(interupted).

VO: SO wht was in ur mind abt the courses...u are telling...?

Me: sir course structure means data communication, data networks, probability
wire less networks..in a particular fashion besides i talked with
mr.xx prof..mr..yy mr.zzz they guided me by telling in depth abt the
courses and not only that i contacted my seniors they tld the teaching
mainly focuses on practical implementation...so i choose this university.

VO: hmmm.... so whts ur %?

Me: 63% sir(actually 60%)

VO: any backlogs?

Me: 10 sir(actually 12)

VO: any specific reason?

Me: sir, i was intrested in participating in technical events like robotics,
organizing the events and in this time i was unable to balance the time so
i gt backologs eventually i realized that and maintained a proper balance
between the activities and studies and improved my % frm 53 to 63 %

VO: so u dnt have any backlogs in final sem?

Me: no sir(actualy in 4-1 it was there)

VO: GRE?

ME: 1090

Vo: can i see ur detail marks ?

Me: sure sir.. passed the documents

VO: saw throughly... smiled...then was working on pc...

then wrote "A" on ds160 form

and there came platinum words which i was waiting frm .... loooong time

VO: i am approving ur visa sir :)

Me: thankyou very much sir :)

:---- my suggestion frm my interview is-----------------------:

Be confident...see into the eyes of VO while u answer..and most impt u need to have is
.. which is most impt...is...the thing is...


"LUCK AND GODS GRACE"


























NEXT VISA EXPERIENCE


































consulate: hyderabad
appointment time : 9 30
decision:shocking result(approved)
university: NIU

entered into consulate around 9 15.....checking was done at the first gate .from then they collected my appointment letter and moved to a counter to verify my DS160 form ..there I got the first shock.......my date of birth was written wrong in that form...the lady has given me 1hr 30min hour time to refill the ds form and said to enter before 11.....at that point of time i didnt know wat to do ....i ran to the nearest internet centre and tried to fill the form but couldnt complete it....... so called the consultancy to ppl to fill the form once again..... they filled the form and then i ran to the consulate and reached there by 10 45........after proper checking and finger prints scanning they given a token number and kept on waiting for my number to display ..finally at 11 45 my token number was displayed with counter number 13

infront of me 3 mem got rejected .....a gal stood behind me for f1 visa...after seeing 2 rejects she became very nervous and she started shivering .....i tried to make her cool ......the VO was seeing both of us for 15 mins.....finally its my turn bit nervous after seeing the three rejects......

me:good afternoon sir(smiling)
vo:no expression
vo:give me ur passport and all other documents...(no smile)
me:gave all the docs...(smiling)
vo: u can go now.......(no expression )
me: second shock......i...
me: sorry sir i didnt get u......
vo:visa apdfdvfdfdfd...(couldnt hear)
me:question mark expressioin
vo: ur visa is approved sir...u can collect it in 1 week...
me:with blank expression stood their for some time (6 secs)
vo:so u r expecting to ask a question ok then tell me why this university?
me: become conscious and told the prepared stuff
vo:ok ur visa is approved and you will get it in a week.
me:thank you sir , have a nice day(smiling)
vo:you too(smiling)

Guys I dont know whether it was my luck or wat .......prepare ur self for the interview and be confident thats it....all the very best

No comments:

Post a Comment